Troubleshooting Active Directory Federation Services is a tedious task for any administrator. Therefore, I’ve started this blog post to overview information sources comprehensively.
The following list provides links for Active Directory Federation Services troubleshooting:
- ADFS – How to enable Trace Debugging and advanced access logging, https://migration-blog.com/2015/11/26/adfs-how-to-enable-trace-debugging-and-advanced-access-logging/
- Troubleshooting ADFS: Enabling additional logging, http://www.jaapbrasser.com/troubleshooting-adfs-enabling-additional-logging/
- AD FS Diagnostics Module, https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcenter/AD-FS-Diagnostics-Module-8269de31
- Under the hood tour of Azure AD Connect Health: AD FS Diagnostics Module, https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/aadceeteam/2015/02/13/under-the-hood-tour-of-azure-ad-connect-health-ad-fs-diagnostics-module/
- AD FS for Windows Server 2016 Best Practices, https://flamingkeys.com/ad-fs-windows-server-2016-best-practices/
- Backup and Recovery with the AD FS Rapid Restore Tool, https://blog.auth360.net/2016/10/02/backup-and-recovery-with-the-ad-fs-rapid-restore-tool/
Additional information about AD FS can be found here:
If you know of other AD FS troubleshooting information, please use the comments section below to share.