The Microsoft 365 Virtual Marathon is happening on May 27-28, 2020.
This free online event provides you with 36 hours of non-stop sessions from speakers around the globe. You can join every time.
- 300+ Speakers
- 400+ Sessions
- Keynotes by Jeff Teper, Naomi Moneypenny, Bill Baer, Jon Levesque, Laurie Pottmeyer, and Michael Holste
- Sessions are primarily in English, but there are sessions in six additional languages.
- French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish
- Hashtag: #M365VM
The virtual conference is a joint effort with SPC.
I speak at Microsoft 365 Virtual Marathon about:
- Exchange Hybrid – What, Why, and How
- Wednesday, May 27th
- 23:00h (CEST)
The marathon session plan is available here.
- Register for Microsoft 365 Virtual Marathon