This script adds or removes IP addresses or IP address ranges to/from existing Receive Connectors.
The input file can contain more than one IP address (range), one entry per line. The IP address parameter can be used to add a single IP address.
The script creates a new sub directory beneath the current location of the script. The script utilizes the directory as a log directory to store the current remote IP address ranges prior modification.
A log is written to the \log subfolder utilitzing the GlobalFunctions Logger object.
- Registered GlobalModules PowerShell module, http://scripts.granikos.eu
- Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Exchange ManagementShell 2013+
- Optionally, a txt file containing new remote IP address ranges, one per line
# Example 1# Add all IP addresses stored in D:\Scripts\ip.txt to a receive connector named RelayConnector.\Set-ReceiveConnectorIpAddress.ps1 -ConnectorName RelayConnector -FileName D:\Scripts\ip.txt -Action Add
# Example 2# Remove IP address 10.10.10.1 from a receive connector nameds MyConnector from all Exchange Servers in the forest.\Set-ReceiveConnectorIpAddress.ps1 -ConnectorName MyConnector -IpAddress 10.10.10.1 -Action Remove -ViewEntireForest $true
- 1.0, Initial community release
- 1.1, Comment parameter added
- Download and follow at Github: https://github.com/Apoc70/Set-ReceiveConnectorIpAddress
- Download and like at TechNet Gallery: https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/Add-or-Remove-Rremote-IP-e53e6f45