This script exports all mailbox folder permissions for mailboxes of the type UserMailbox. This is useful for documentation purposes prior to migration.
The permissions are exported to a local CSV file.
The script is intended to run from within an active Exchange Server 2013/2016/2019 Management Shell session.
Gather mailbox folder permission data for a large number of mailboxes takes some time.
# Export mailbox permissions to export.csv.Get-MailboxPermissionsReport-ps1 -CsvFileName export.csv
- 1.0, Initial community release
- 1.1, Minor PowerShell fixes
- 1.2, Minor PowerShell fixes
- 1.3, MailboxId parameter added
- 1.4, Fix to ensure mailbox uniqueness using the alias property
- Download and follow at Github: https://github.com/Apoc70/Get-MailboxPermissionReport
- Download and like at TechNet Gallery: https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/Export-all-user-mailbox-155a33de
The script is based on Mr. Tony Redmonds blog post http://thoughtsofanidlemind.com/2014/09/05/reporting-delegate-access-to-exchange-mailboxes/