A new community PowerShell script to simplify Exchange Server mailbox migrations has been published to TechNet Gallery and Github.
- Validate CSV file for required column EmailAddress prior to creating migration batch in Exchange
- Automatic batch naming based on CSV file name
- Common notification email address settings
- Variable AutoComplete of batches
- Common logging of script activities
See script help for examples.
- TechNet Gallery: https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/Create-MIgration-Batches-2331e021
- GitHub: https://github.com/Apoc70/Move-MailboxesAsBatch
Check out the professional services provided by Granikos for planning and migrating your existing Exchange Server infrastructure to the cloud.