This script connects either to Exchange Online or to a dedicated on-premises Exchange Server to export configured mailbox delegates and SMTP forwarding configurations.
The SMTP forwarding configurations are gathered from inbox rules and from mailbox forwarding settings.
- Exchange Server 2016 or newer
- Cretenials to logon to Exchange Online and Office 365 when querying EXO mailboxes
- Utilizes GlobalFunctions PowerShell Module –> http://bit.ly/GlobalFunctions
# Example 1 # Connect to the on-premises Exchange Server mx01.varunagroup.de and export delegation and SMTP forwarding information .\Get-DelegatesAndForwardingRules.ps1 -ExchangeHost mx01.varunagroup.de # Example 2 # Connect to the on-premises Exchange Server mx01.varunagroup.de, export delegation and SMTP forwarding information and get verbose information on the objects worked on .\Get-DelegatesAndForwardingRules.ps1 -ExchangeHost mx01.varunagroup.de -Verbose # Example 3 # Connect to Exchange Online and export delegation and SMTP forwarding information .\Get-DelegatesAndForwardingRules.ps1 -ExchangeOnline
- 1.0, Initial community release
- Download and follow at Github: https://github.com/Apoc70/Get-DelegatesAndForwardingRules
Use GitHub Issues to leave comments, requests, and even bugs or issues.
The script is based on the O365-InvestigationTooling script DumpDelegatesandForwardingRules.ps1 by Brandon Koeller
Find more Office 365 investigation tooling scripts at https://github.com/OfficeDev/O365-InvestigationTooling.
- Twitter @stensitzki